Five years after the events from the award winning Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a lone Jedi struggling to reconnect with the Force. As this Jedi, you will be faced with the galaxy’s most dire decision: Follow the light side or succumb to the dark…
- Follow up to the acclaimed and original Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi, each with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force as you progress through the story.
- The choices you make will affect your character, those in your party and those who may join you in your quest.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (2 Cores), AMD A10
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 5450
- Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 260
- Video Card (Intel): HD 4400
- Video Memory (VRam): 256MB
- Controller Support: Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Controller for Windows® (Wired), Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Games for Windows® Wireless Controller with Adapter, Microsoft® Xbox® One Controller (Wired), Razor Sabertooth – Gaming Controller for Xbox 360, Thrustmaster GPX, Logitech Gamepad F310, Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710
Important Note: For users that prefer the original version of the game or for users on old hardware that can no longer run KOTOR II in its updated form, we have created a "legacy branch" that will allow users to access the original released content. Click on the support link and our team will walk you through the process.
STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™
- Brand: Disney
- Activation: Steam key
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Release Date: February 8, 2005
- Publisher: LucasArts, Disney Interactive, Lucasfilm, Aspyr (Mac, Linux)