Inspired by the "superhero movie within the movie" finale of Walt Disney Pictures' film "Chicken Little," Disney"s Chicken Little: Ace in Action features Ace, the superhero alter ego of Chicken Little, and the Hollywood versions of his misfit band of friends: Runt, Abby and Fish-Out-of-Water. The crew of the intergalactic Battle Barn faces off against Foxy Loxy and her evil Amazonian sidekick, Goosey Loosey, who have an evil plan to take over Earth. Battle evil alien robots through multiple levels across the solar system and combat your foes in one of three distinct game play modes: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as the driver of an armored tank, or Abby as the pilot of a spaceship. The original Chicken Little and his friends Abby, Runt and Fish we know from the film are featured in cut scenes throughout the game.
- Face off against enemies with Ace's blaster, Runt's tank or Abby's spaceship.
- Over 23 missions take you to Pluto, Saturn, Mars and the Moon.
- Challenge a friend in Multiplayer mode.
- Featuring Adam West as the voice of Commander Ace.
- The original Chicken Little and his friends are along for the ride.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows XP SP2
- Processor: Processeur Pentium™ 4 or Athlon XP, 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any 3D 32MB DirectX 9 compatible graphics card (nVidia GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon 7500 or higher)
- Storage: 2560 MB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action
- Brand: Disney
- Activation: Steam key
- Developer: Avalanche Studios
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Languages: English
- Rating system: 7+ (PEGI)
- Release Date: july 03, 2007
- Publisher: Disney