TRON: Evolution is an immersive 3rd person action game that pulls players onto the digital grid of TRON. Explore TRON's cities using free running mobility, navigate among unique rebel factions, and fight an epic battle against a dictator's seemingly unstoppable army as the powerful System Monitor. Seamlessly connect from single player story mode into 10 person multiplayer battles with martial arts inspired light disc combat and thrilling light cycle chases in the prequel story to the highly anticipated film, TRON: Legacy.
- High Mobility Combat – Battle the enemies of the TRON world with your light disc using a dynamic blend of Parkour and martial arts movement on your heroic mission across the Grid.
- Vehicular Action
- Fast paced exciting light cycle racing and combat in the digital TRON world.
- Bridge the Legacy
- TRON: Evolution is the prequel story to the film TRON: Legacy and unlocks mysteries in the rich TRON mythology.
- Online/Multiplayer – TRON: Evolution has an innovative online experience featuring persistent character progression.
- Voiceover Cast
- Voiceover by actress Olivia Wilde as Quorra, Bruce Boxleitner as Tron, and others to follow
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Pentium D Processor 3 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- Memory: 1536 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVidia 8800 GT or higher, ATI • Radeon HD 3870 or higher). 3D Video card supporting Shaders 3.0.
- Additional Notes: Onboard (built-in) integrated chipsets are not supported
Legal Notice© Disney
Disney TRON: Evolution
- Brand: Disney
- Activation: Steam key
- Developer: Propaganda
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Rating system: 12+ (PEGI)
- Release Date: december 03, 2010
- Publisher: Disney