“A real Gem” – Destructoid at E3
“Offers a different experience for zombie game veterans” – Co-Optimus
“Has a lot more going for it than smashing brains and gory, red goo ... With a surprisingly deep crafting system” – GamesRadar
You're shipwrecked on an isolated island, a desperate castaway in a total freakshow world. How will you survive?
Collect the pages of a Survival Guide and figure it out, of course! Find food, water, and shelter before you perish. Uh oh, is it getting dark? Figure out how to get through the night! While you’re at it, gather up some of this awesome stuff and piece together over 100 handmade weapons and tools—from shotguns to Molotov cocktails. Now you can defend yourself and your friends like a boss!
- Choose one of the three playable characters, each with different characteristics and skill trees.
- Explore four islands filled with unique flora and fauna and a variety of abhorrent monstrosities.
- Collect “Survival guide” video chapters to learn tips that will save your life!
- Play with a friend offline through the story mode or go online and play with a friend through 8 demanding challenges..
- Try the “Iron Man” difficulty for a demanding hardcore game experience.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
Legal note©Eko Software 2013. All rights reserved. Published under license by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. All rights reserved. NVIDIA and PhysX, both stylized and non-stylized, are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. @2013 NVIDIA Corporation.
How to Survive
- Brand: 505 Games
- Developer: Eko Software
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Rating system: 18+ (PEGI)
- Release Date: october 23, 2013
- Publisher: 505 Games