Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim Special Edition brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning detail. The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more. Skyrim Special Edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more – with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience.
- The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
- Skyrim Special Edition includes the game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections and more. This edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more – with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience.
- Like Fallout 4, you can browse and search for the latest and greatest Skyrim Mods, choose your favorites, post feedback, and install them – all from within the game. Simply select Mods from the Skyrim main menu, and start browsing. You can also browse through Skyrim mods online on Bethesda.net.
- If you own the PC version of Skyrim and all its add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn – on Steam, you’ll get a free upgrade to Skyrim Special Edition when it releases on October 28th. The same applies to anyone who owns the Legendary Edition on Steam.
- Epic Fantasy Reborn. Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights.
- Live another life, in another world. Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.
- All new graphics and gameplay engine. Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
- You are what you play. Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
- Dragons return. Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.
- Operation system: Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 8.1 64 bits, Windows 10 64 bits
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4-945, Intel i5-750
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 470 1024 MB
- Memory: 8GB
- Storage: 12GB
- Other: Other: DVD drive requirement, Other: Online registration required, Other: Internet connection required, Sound: DirectX 9.0, Sound: Windows XP,
- Operation system: Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8.1 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits
- CPU: Intel i5-2400, AMD FX-8320
- Graphics: AMD R9 290 4096 MB, NVIDIA GTX 780 3072 MB
- Memory: 8GB
- Storage: 12GB
- Other: Other: DVD drive requirement, Other: Online registration required, Other: Internet connection required, Sound: DirectX 9.0, Sound: Windows 7,
Legal note© 2016 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. The Elder Scrolls, Skyrim, Bethesda, Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim - Special Edition
- Brand: Bethesda
- Developer: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role Playing
- Languages: Chinese Local, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Rating system: 18+ (PEGI)
- Release Date: october 28, 2016
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks