The world’s leading off-road racing series is back! DiRT 4 puts you at the wheel of the most powerful machines ever made as you face the toughest roads on the planet in rally, rallycross & landrush.
The game changing Your Stage system allows you to create millions of routes at the touch of a button.
The Digital pre-order includes the amazing Hyundai R5 rally car and allows you to kick start your career in the game with a Team Booster Pack which gives you a unique team offer, a unique engineer and unique facilities as well as the DiRT 4 Founder Icon. Owners of the Hyundai R5 will also qualify for a special Hyundai Launch Event (on 9th, 10th and 11th June 2017).
- OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
- THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
- Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
- DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
- CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
- NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
- TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
- DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
Legal note© 2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters"®, “EGO”®, the Codemasters logo, and “DiRT”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “DiRT4”™ and “RaceNet”™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All rights reserved. Under licence from International Management Group (UK) Limited. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed by Codemasters. Unauthorized copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Online features may be terminated after 30 days notice on www.codemasters.com.
- Brand: Codemasters
- Developer: CodeMasters
- Genre: Racing/Driving, Simulation, Sports
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Rating system: 3+ (PEGI)
- Release Date: june 09, 2017
- Publisher: CodeMasters