Battle Worlds: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
- Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
- Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Live Multiplayer - Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer - Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to "play-by-mail", your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
- Online Features - Leagues, chat and - in early 2014 - tournaments.
- Strong AI - A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Map Editor - A powerful editor to create your own maps and missions (Windows only).
- Includes "Trains" DLC - Additional ~15 hours campaign, new units and new multiplayer maps
- OS: Windows Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Dual-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9c compatible with 256 MB RAM, Pixelshader 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated audio interface
Battle Worlds: Kronos
- Activation: Steam key
- Developer: KING Art Games
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian
- Release Date: November 4, 2013
- Publisher: KING Art Games, Nordic Games