Battle Pixels is a frantic arcade action, point and click shoot 'em up with a 16 bit retro style.
Take control of your tanks and eliminate the enemy's turret defences over 25 randomly generated levels.
Use the point and click attack controls to guide your tanks and engage in combat while dodging enemy fire.
Complete each level and power-up your tanks with new abilities to help you unlock the next battlefield.
Each level has it's own set of unique features including: airstrikes, mines, guided missiles, barrier defences and conveyor belts.
Turn up the volume for the awesome sound tracks and effects, which bring you closer to the fast action.
See your enemies destroyed in a colourful retro 16 bit style and experience the frantic game play, with this unique take on a 2d shoot 'em up.
* 25 Randomly Generated Levels
* Power-Ups (with game points)
* Point and Click controlled shooter
* Retro (pixel) Graphics
* Realistic & Original System
* 5 Soundtracks and Authentic Effects
* Replay Last Game (continue option)
Conquer your enemies and enjoy the destruction!
Battle Pixels ROLL OUT!
- OS: WINDOWS XP / WINDOWS VISTA / WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8 / WINDOWS 10
- Memory: 512 Mo MB RAM
- Storage: 22 MB available space
- Activation: Steam key
- Developer: AppyArt Games
- Languages: English
- Release Date: January 14, 2016
- Publisher: OtakuMaker.com