A Sirius Game is 3D, action-adventure game with RPG elements. It requires the player’s ship to escort other merchant ships to different ports unharmed by the pirates and also trade different items for money. The game is set in a medieval environment with quirky humour and a lot of side quests and fantasy based pirate ships.
Story - Siriusly, how many games have bored you with a ‘happily-ever-after’ ending? Not anymore! Now you can play the role of the bad guy with bad intentions! It’s siriusly all about Sirius, the rotten apple of our game.
It all started on a nice, bright and sunny day. Sirius, the arrogant brat, gets thrown out of his house by his father after a squabble.
Now he gets set to take revenge of this petty disgrace. Does life finally teach Sirius a lesson? Or is it all lost in his thirst for petty vengeance?
Best-selling Games Published by Aldorlea and Available on Steam
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 Support
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 10.0 Compatible Sound
A Sirius Game
- Activation: Steam key
- Developer: Overcloud9, Phantasm Games
- Languages: English
- Release Date: August 21, 2015
- Publisher: Aldorlea Games