8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition is a retro-styled JRPG with polish and personality, that focuses less on references (although there are plenty!) and more on telling a story...
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.
A Warrior, a Thief, and a Mage go on a journey
to save the world by collecting three elemental treasures.
What’s that? You’ve heard it all before?
Tell me then…what happens next?
Join 3 unlikely heroes on a quest to save their world from a threat unlike any other!
- Classic Story with a Unique Twist!
- Vibrant, 8-Bit Inspired Graphics.
- Genuine NES-like Music with Retro Charm.
- Explore a vast world, packed with monsters, treasure, and more!
- Fly an Airship, Pilot a Snowcraft, or Travel by Whirlwind!
- Colour-based Element System adds an extra layer of Strategy to Battles.
- Discover Engaging Characters, and People with Personality.
- Enjoy an old school adventure!
Created by: Joshua Hallaran
Music by: Carfonu
Character Art by: Jerram Fahey
Promotional Artwork by: MingLuke
- OS: Windows (XP or higher)
- Processor: 1.5GHz Intel Pentium 4 equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in True Colour mode
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition
- Activation: Steam key
- Developer: Critical Games
- Languages: English
- Release Date: March 31, 2015
- Publisher: Critical Games