1Heart can be characterized as a point-and-click puzzler, but one that is bound to defy genre conventions. Its most distinctive feature lies in the undeniably unorthodox and deeply atmospheric art design.
If you put a high value on game aesthetics and run-of-the-mill visuals turn you off from playing, the eye-catching, well-realised visuals of 1Heart will capture your imagination.
The tale of 1Heart follows a boy in search of his lost twin sister -- a chilling and tense journey that will see you traverse over 60 solitary,strange and often outright harrowing landscapes that brim with unique puzzles and more than a hundred usable items to aid your quest.
Watch the trailer to find out more.
- OS: Windows XP 32bit
- Processor: 1,6 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405 OpenGl 2.1 support
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: 2,2 Ghz
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 7800 GT OpenGl 2.1 support
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Activation: Steam key
- Developer: Chicken in The Corn
- Languages: English, Polish
- Release Date: October 10, 2014
- Publisher: Chicken in The Corn